10.6.10

Angry Birds

I've been meaning to blog about this iPhone game for ages. I kept seeing it in the App Store and taking a quick look at the screen shots and the reviews. Despite it being number 1 game I just felt it wasn't going to be something I'd like. However so many people at work urged me to get it and said I'd love it that I took the plunge and spent my 59p. 


I have to say it's fantastically addictive. I mean seriously addictive!! You thought Doodle Jump was addictive but it's got nothing on this game. You pop on meaning to spend 5 minutes having a quick go but 1.5 hours later when your wife is getting really ticked off that you STILL have your head in your phone you reluctantly put it down. It's that addictive. Buy it today provided you have time on your hands. If your life is busy then maybe don't buy it cos it will take over ALL of your free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment