15.6.09

Twitter

I've decided in the last 10 minutes to ditch Facebook in favour of this blog and also a more focussed list of people to Follow on Twitter. I'm gonna mix business and pleasure on Twitter and follow clever people working in the same field as me to see what I can learn. However I'll still post non-work related content on Twitter. I'm "TexasDavey" on Twitter for those that care. It's early days for my blog and the only person reading it at present is my trusty and reliable bro. God bless you mate. Spread the word. Let's get some juicy discussions going.

6 comments:

  1. I love you long time TexasDavey! I follow your Twitter real nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Matt. You sound like a proper Internet fruit cake. See you at work tomorrow you crazy dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo Bro - I take it you're also on Linked-In?? If not - check it out and get some business links going. I have loads of links in the Retail and Commercial Finance Fields.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am indeed on Linked-In my good man. But to be honest I don't really know how to derive useful value from it. Maybe that's a good subject for a new blog post. Standby......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer fewer (but high quality) links myself. Keep out the rif raf. Is that how you spell rif raf?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah you've got watch the rif raf - occasionally they give you spurious recommendations!!!

    ReplyDelete