27.6.09

New bike - Cycle to Work Scheme

I love these Cycle to Work schemes. To supplement my running I've been wanting a new road bike but they can be quite expensive. However the government cycle to work scheme means that 40% tax payers end up paying about half price for a new bike so I've ordered one of these. Boardman Performance Hybrid Bike Comp Large 09. Follow this link for more info (not sure how long it will work for) http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_502557_langId_-1_categoryId_165534.
I'll pick it up on monday and then start cycling to work on it. Also gonna use it for the London to Cambridge charity bike ride (see my posting further down).

1 comment:

  1. It's a great scheme and one that so few people seem to know about. Nice looking bike too Dave.

    ReplyDelete