25.3.10

Non default template

I was getting really tired of my blog template, i.e. the look and feel of things. All of the standard supplied templates were not inspiring me anymore. But then Mashable posted this: http://mashable.com/2010/03/24/free-blogger-templates/. I tried a few and settled on "Notepad". I think it looks great. I slightly hacked the HTML to remove a couple of things I didn't want and I'm happy with the result.....for now!. They have loads of templates but I couldn't be bothered to trawl them all. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dave
    I think it is great. Looks clean and crisp and modern.
    I played around a lot with the html on my standard template but the background is a jpeg file of fixed width so I left that alone. I could do with changing the background as the edge shows up now within the bodt text.

    ReplyDelete